World Wide Web Site Design & Development
The Internet is growing at an astounding pace, and the World Wide Web is the fastest growing
portion of the Internet. It allows people to access information from around
the world in a matter of moments. It's both powerful and easy to use. Isn't it
time for your company to make its presence known on the Web? Your site can
reach an audience of millions of computer users.
I can help you with a wide range of Web-related services, including:
- Helping you to determine if the Web is right for your organization.
- Helping you decide what information you want to present to the world.
- Designing an effective and attractive Web site.
- Creating your customized Web pages.
Related services include helping you access the
Internet and training you and your employees in how
to get the most out of the Net.
Web site references
Sites designed and built entirely by Donald Laird Consulting:
- Laird's Virtual Disneyland Tour
- Over 180 pages showing the sights and sounds of Disneyland, California. Tour the park from the comfort of your computer.
- California State Historical Landmarks
- Follow my quest to visit each of the 1000+ California State Historical Landmarks.
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Home of one of the most well-respected assistance dog organizations.
- Manufacturers of time-release irrigation material.
- Computer Industry Forecasts
- Source of time-specific computer industry data.
Sites originally designed and built by Donald Laird Consulting:
Sites in development by Donald Laird Consulting:
- Peg Lutz Plus-Size Fashions
- Designer fashions for the plus-size woman.
- Product Recall
- One-stop clearinghouse for consumer product recall information.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact:
Return to Donald Laird Consulting's Home